We stand in solidarity with vulnerable children and their families to help them create a brighter future, through advocacy.
We encourage everyone to get involved – you can use your voice to make a difference! As a community of change makers, we strive to remove inequality and barriers to children’s wellbeing. We work to change unfair policies, practices and attitudes that threaten people’s human rights.
Advocacy is also woven through much of our aid and development work around the world. We partner with community members as they communicate with decision-makers and influence positive change.
The focus of our advocacy work includes:
- campaigning for greater investment in global aid;
- ending violence against children;
- working with governments to create systemic change;
- upholding the rights of refugees; and
- meeting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.