Our health research team is a multidisciplinary group whose mission is to conduct collaborative health services research in support of the practice, administrative and educational needs. Our activities are targeted toward ensuring the delivery of high-quality, clinically appropriate, cost-effective research to all segments of the population.
Team members have research expertise in:
- General health services research, including quality and safety
- Clinical informatics
- Health care economics
- Health disparities
- Health literacy
- Health policy analysis
- Operations research and health care systems engineering
- Patient-reported outcomes measurement
- Qualitative methods
- Secondary analysis of data
- Shared decision-making
- Social and behavioral foundations of health
- Survey methods
The staff includes a research operations manager and survey research manager, administrative assistants with a survey research focus, clinical research assistants, and data processing specialists.
Our research provides collaborative expertise in clinical specialties such as laboratory medicine, gastroenterology and more.